Ffynon Y Maen , Pyle, Bridgend County. CF33 6JE
£127,000 2 bedrooms 1 bathrooms
- Two Bedroom End Terrace
- Two Reception Rooms
- Gardens To Front and Rear
- Ideal For First Time Buyers
- Popular Location
- Immaculate Condition
- Off Road Parking For Several Vehicles
- Ideal Investment Property
- No Chain
- Call To Arrange Viewing 01656 750764
- Additional information
- Reception Rooms 1
* Immaculately Presented Two Bedroom End Terrace * Daniel Matthew are pleased to offer for sale this well presented two bedroom end terrace situated in the popular area of Pyle. Comprising lounge, kitchen, conservatory. To the first floor two bedrooms and bathroom. Further benefits off road parking for several vehicles, gardens to front and rear. Offered with No Onward Chain. Call 01656 750764 to arrange a viewing
Enter via wooden door to hallway, textured ceiling, plain walls, tiled flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor, door to lounge.
Lounge 16' 10' x 11' 09'
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, textured ceiling, plain walls, laminated flooring, radiator, door to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 09' x 8' 00'
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, matching wall and base high gloss units with complimentary work surface, composite sink/drainer with mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, integrated hob and oven, tiled flooring, plain walls with glass splashback, radiator, door to conservatory.
Conservatory 13' 05' x 8' 06'
Hardwood conservatory with poly carbonate roof, tiled flooring, light and power.
Textured ceiling, access to loft, plain walls, carpet flooring, doors leading to all first floor rooms.
Bedroom One 12' 04' x 9' 00'
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, textured ceiling, plain walls, carpet flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 06' x 6' 04'
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, textured ceiling, plain walls, carpet flooring, storage cupboard housing water tank, radiator.
UPVC double glazed obscured window to rear aspect, three piece suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, textured ceiling, plain walls with tiled splashback, tiled flooring, radiator.
Front - Laid to lawn, parking for several vehicles, side gate leading to rear garden.
Rear - Laid to lawn, fenced boundaries, decorative slate boarders, patio area, garden shed to remain.
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Daniel Matthew Estate Agents.
- Night Life