Bishopswood , Brackla, Bridgend County. CF31 2LT
£164,950 2 bedrooms 1 bathrooms
- Street View
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Refurbished Bathroom
- Off Road Parking
- Low Maintenance Gardens to Front and Rear
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Situated on The Popular Estate Of Brackla
- Call to Arrange a Viewing 01656 750764
- Additional information
- Reception Rooms 2
- Garage 1
- Style Semi Detached
* Two Bedroom Bungalow, Lovely Location * Daniel Matthew are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom semi detached bungalow situated in a quiet cul-de-sac. Comprising porch, hallway, kitchen, lounge, conservatory, bathroom and two bedrooms. Further benefits low maintenance gardens to front and rear, off road parking and garage. Ideal property for someone looking to downsize. Call to arrange a viewing 01656 750764
Enter via UPVC double glazed door to porch, UPVC double glazed built.
Textured ceiling, plain walls, access to part boarded attic, carpet flooring, radiator, doors leading to all rooms.
Kitchen 9' 01' x 8' 09'
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, matching wall and base units with complementary work surface, cooker point, space for fridge/freezer, stainless steel sink/drainer, wall mounted combi boiler, storage cupboard.
Lounge 16' 06' x 11' 02'
UPVC double glazed patio leading to conservatory, textured ceiling, coving, plain walls with heat resistant tiles to wood burner area, carpet flooring, radiator, wood burner.
UPVC double glazed built conservatory with French doors leading to rear garden, laminated flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 00' x 11' 03'
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, textured ceiling, plain walls, carpet flooring, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 10' x 8' 03'
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, textured ceiling, plain walls, carpet flooring, radiator.
UPVC double glazed obscured window to side aspect, low level WC, wash hand basin, 'P' shaped panelled bath with Jacuzzi jets and shower over head, fully tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail.
Front - Decorative slate to front.
Rear - Low maintenance garden comprising paved area, raised decking area with balustrade, side access.
Up and over door with power and lighting.
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Daniel Matthew Estate Agents.
- Night Life