Bryn Llidiard, Bridgend, Bridgend County. CF31 1QD
£179,950 3 bedrooms 1 bathrooms
- Street View
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Off Road Parking To Front
- Close to Amenities
- Close to Local Primary School
- Popular Location
- No Chain
- Call 01656 750764 to arrange a viewing.
- Additional information
- Reception Rooms 2
- Garage 1
- Style Semi Detached
* Three Bedroom Semi Detached * Daniel Matthew are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom semi detached situated in the popular location Litchard. Comprising porch, lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room. To the first floor three bedrooms and bathroom. Further benefits off road parking, garage, garden to rear. Offered with no onward chain, call 01656 750764 to arrange an appointment.
Enter via UPVC double glazed door to porch, tiled flooring, door to lounge.
Lounge 19' 02' x 12' 02'
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, textured ceiling, plain walls, wood flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor, opening to dining area, fire with surround and hearth.
Dining Room 11' 01' x 8' 11'
UPVC double glazed French doors leading to rear garden, textured ceiling, plain walls, wood flooring, radiator.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 9' 04' x 10' 04'
Dual aspect UPVC window to side and rear, sliding patio doors leading to rear garden. Matching wall and base units, stainless steel sink/drainer, integrated hob and oven, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, wood ceiling, tiled flooring.
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, access to loft, textured ceiling, plain walls, carpet flooring, doors leading to all first floor rooms.
Bedroom One 12' 06' x 11' 08'
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, textured ceiling, plain walls, carpet flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 07' x 12' 04'
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, textured ceiling, plain walls, carpet flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 00' x 7' 08'
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, textured ceiling, papered walls, carpet flooring, radiator.
UPVC double glazed obscured window to rear aspect, textured ceiling, tiled walls,low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over head.
Front - Hedge and wall boundaries, paved driveway to front and side of property, side access to garden.
Rear - Fenced boundaries, patio area, pathway leading to rear end of garden, decorative raised beds.
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Daniel Matthew Estate Agents.
- Night Life