Mill Lane, Bridgend, Bridgend County. CF31 4JD
£129,950 2 bedrooms 1 bathrooms
- Quaint Two Bedroom Detached Cottage
- Believed To Be Built in The 1840s
- Upside Down Property
- Off Road Parking
- Tiered Garden
- Close To Town Centre
- Good Transport Links
- Ideal For Someone Looking For A Difference
- No Chain
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Additional information
- Reception Rooms 2
- Style Detached
* * A PROPERTY SO CUTE IT MUST BE VIEWED * * Daniel Matthew are excited to offer this quaint upside down detached cottage. Situated close to the town centre this property is believed to have been built in the 1840's. Comprising two bedrooms and bathroom to the ground floor, access to the gated off road parking area. To the first floor lounge, conservatory and kitchen. Further benefits tiered garden which is accessed from both the parking area and conservatory. No onward chain, the property is highly recommended for viewing, call our team to arrange a viewing 01656 750764.
Enter via UPVC double glazed door to hallway, comprising stone walls, plain ceiling, laminate flooring, radiator, doors leading to ground floor rooms, radiator, stairs to first floor, understairs storage cupboard, UPVC double glazed door leading to parking area. Storage cupboard housing utilities, plumbing for washing machine space for tumble dryer.
Bathroom 8' 01' x 6' 11'
UPVC double glazed obscured window to side aspect, plain ceiling, plain walls with tiled splashback, tiled floor, pedestal wash hand basin, high level WC, panelled bath with over head shower, heated towel rail.
Bedroom One 11' 09' x 8' 09'
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, plain ceiling, stone walls, carpet flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 06' x 3' 10'
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, plain ceiling, plain walls, carpet flooring, radiator.
Lounge 11' 10' x 8' 01'
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, plain ceiling, stone walls, laminate flooring, radiator, double doors leading to conservatory.
Glazed conservatory with door leading to tiered garden, laminate flooring, radiator.
Kitchen 8' 05' x 6' 07'
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wall and base units, cooker point, space for fridge/freezer, stainless steel sink/drainer, plumbing for dishwasher, vinyl flooring.
Front - Stone boundary wall, paved area leading to the front entrance.
Parking Area - Stoned boundary walls, paved area, access steps to rear garden.
Rear Garden - Tiered garden, laid to lawn, patio area.
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Daniel Matthew Estate Agents.
- Night Life